Friday, March 28, 2008

Contract Extension

It's official. The end of my contract is just around the corner (or weekend!), but my time in Guyana isn't over yet! I enjoy what I have been doing - both in the clinic and with the modules for the health information system. There was a bit of a mad rush to try and schedule meetings and have me do this document and that document, so I took a moment and offered to stay. The wheels were set in motion and I find myself with a 2 month contract extension from CSIH - two more months in Guyana! It feels a bit strange after looking forward to some quality time at home, but I am happy to have the opportunity to finish or continue some of the work that I have been doing. So the blog isn't ending yet!

Have a lovely posting in my head for Easter weekend, but my laptop has died again and I am stealing minute at work while disassembling the office to post a somewhat important update. Will post again soon!

3 comments:

BotanicidalIntaglio said...

Yay!

Congradulations! :D

That sounds like a fabulous opportunity for 2 more months of fun in the sun! ;)

Much love,

K

Grey Eyed Girl said...

<3 love love love <3 see you soooooooooooon for a little while...!

hulag said...

Wow! You have a very interesting blog! I am happy to visit it.