Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Merry Christmas!

This will be my last post until the new year. It is a lovely wintery day in Guyana - grey, cloudy and pouring down rain. Apparently Christmas, among other things, means flooding and blackouts. Thankfully I've got new black shiny rubber boots that go up to my knees and a raincoat that was bought in Newfoundland so I am ready for the weather.

I am definitely feeling the Christmas spirit now as I am reminded that though there is nothing quite as lovely as a winter wonderland, Christmas is so much more. Wherever you are, be it looking out over freshly fallen snow or at a palm tree in the rain, remember the reason for the season and take a minute to appreciate and be thankful for the people in your life. I wish you all the best this holiday season. Be safe. Have fun. And enjoy every minute of it.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Biz!

Thinking about you :)

Take care,

Brad